New Youth-Specific Fit: Now 30% Smaller
EVS believes in ongoing research, development, and improvement of its safety products with input from our racers and enthusiast customers alike so that each product provides optimal fit and function. The TP199 Youth Knee Pad is a prime example of this EVS design philosophy.
With direct input from EVS racers and customers, we determined that the first iteration of the TP199 Youth Knee Pad was slightly large and long and wasn’t necessarily optimized for its key user demographic: youth riders.
So with direct feedback and input from our customers and racers, we re-tooled and re-sized the TP199 Youth Knee Pad, and the result is an updated and improved version that’s 30% smaller than the original knee pad!
Our TP199 Youth Knee Pad now features a more optimized fit for the youth market. And like before, these knee pads offer riders complete support without the bulk of a traditional knee brace. The TP199 Youth is the perfect knee pad for riders who want (new and improved) all-day comfort and protection.
New TP199 Youth Knee Pad Details
Designed specifically for and with input from Travis Pastrana, the TP199 Youth Knee Pad offers everything younger riders need complete support without the bulk of a traditional knee brace. These are the same knee guards worn by Travis Pastrana—but in a smaller, youth-specific fit.
- Polyflex Shin Guard – Form-fitting polymer material provides added shin protection
- Trac Grip – Sticky silicone grippers are strategically placed in key positions to help hold a Knee Brace or Knee Pad in place, limiting uncomfortable migration
- KS199 Knee Sleeve – An inner sleeve provides the knee additional support and stability
- Reactive Memory Foam (RMF) – Is soft and pliable in its natural state but hardens when force is applied to it, providing a protective barrier
- Air Mesh – Perforated fabric allows air to flow unimpeded while still providing protection from abrasion and sunlight
- CE EN 1621-1 Certified
- Size: Youth
# # # #