Team EVS continues its position as the leader in two-wheel and action sports personal protective equipment by expanding its roster of motocross athletes. For 2023, EVS Sports is excited to announce the addition of a handful of upcoming and veteran racers.
Each of these riders was selected to represent EVS Sports as a racer and ambassador because of a combination of work ethic, determination, race results, creativity on the motorcycle, and dedication to the sport of motocross. We welcome the following riders to #TeamEVS!
All photos courtesy of Jeff Crutcher.
2023 #TeamEVS Athlete Additions
Hometown: Fort Worth, Texas
Race Numbers: 18 and 118
Team Name: Cycle Zone KTM
Instagram Handle: @cheyenneharmon118
Bio – Cheyenne Harmon is a professional motocross racer from Dallas-Fort Worth, Texas. He holds an AMA Pro Motocross License and FIM World Supercross License, which he earned at age 16. Since childhood, he's chased his dream of being a professional motocross athlete and is currently focused on winning a title in the General Tire Arenacross Outlaws Series.
- 2022 – 450 Pro General Tire Arenacross – currently 2nd in points
- 2022 – 250 Pro General Tire Arenacross – currently 3rd in points
- 2021 – Monster Energy AMA Supercross Championship 250SX West – 34th
- 2020 – Monster Energy AMA Supercross Championship 250SX West – 25th
- 1 career Monster Energy AMA Supercross Championship 450SX top 20
- 7 career Monster Energy AMA Supercross Championship 250SX West top 20s
Hometown: Woodland, California
Race Number: 726
Instagram Handle: @stankdog726
Bio – Gared Steinke made a name for himself on the Arenacross circuit and became a fan favorite at Supercross and outdoor Pro Motocross Nationals by choosing to ride a two-stroke against four strokes, qualifying for mains and motos regularly. "Stankdog," as he's affectionately known, is always a fan favorite and draws a crowd no matter where he appears.
- 2022 – AMA Pro Motocross – 25th Overall in 250 MX on a 125cc 2-stroke
- 2017 – Red Bull Straight Rhythm – Two-stroke Class Champion
- 2014 – AMA Arenacross Series – 8th Overall
Hometown: Appleton, Wisconsin
Race Numbers: 43 and 343
Team Name: Cycle Zone KTM
Instagram Handle: @carterbiese
Bio – Carter Biese made a name for himself in the amateur national scene with multiple national titles and top-five finishes. He was looking to make big waves in the Pro classes in 2021 but suffered life-threatening injuries at an amateur national that forced him onto the sidelines. After a long, arduous recovery, Carter made his pro debut at the Thunder Valley Pro National in 2022. For 2023, he will compete in the General Tire Arenacross Series, 250SX East AMA Supercross, and the AMA Pro Motocross season.
- 2022 – 25th Moto 2 Millville Pro National
- 2021 – 2nd 250 Futures Daytona RCSX
- 2020 – BarX Factory Suzuki Fill-In Rider
- 2017 – AMA Amateur National Motocross Championship (125 B/C)
- 2014 – 5th in Junior Motocross World Championship
Hometown: Huntington Beach, California
Race Number: 62
Instagram Handle: @kelana_humphrey
Bio – Kelana Humphrey moved to the United States from Bali and quickly established himself as an upcoming mini-cycle racer after finishing 6th place in the 65cc (10-11) Limited class at the Loretta Lynn Amateur National Championships in 2019. An even more significant moment for Kelana came in the free-riding scene when he was invited to the 2021 Red Bull Imagination event and was presented with a custom-painted helmet in honor of becoming an official Red Bull athlete.
- 2021 – Red Bull Imagination Participant on an 85cc Minicycle
- 2020 – Loretta Lynn Amateur National Championships – 4th 85cc (10-12)
- 2019 – Loretta Lynn Amateur National Championships – 6th 65cc (10-11) Limited
Hometown: Belton, Missouri
Race Number: 901
Team Name: Cycle Zone KTM
Instagram Handle: @lance_banks_901
Bio – Lance Banks is an upcoming mini-cycle racer with a bright future ahead of him. For 2023, he will compete in the General Tire Arenacross Series, where he currently sits first in the 85cc 12-15 class and second in the Supermini championship chase after three rounds.
- 2022 – General Tire Arenacross – currently 1st in 85cc 12-15
- 2022 – General Tire Arenacross – currently 2nd in 85 Open/Supermini
- 2021 – Hoosier Arenacross – 65 Open Champion
- 2020 – AMA Supercross Futures St. Louis, Missouri Round – 15th Place
Hometown: Charlotte, North Carolina
Race Number: 71
Instagram Handle: @patrickevans_71
Bio – Like many racers, Maryland native Patrick Evans started racing motocross with some of the sport's top stars. With an interest in photography and filming, Patrick moved to the west coast, where he began riding and filming riders like Axell Hodges and took an interest in free riding. Since then, he has elevated his free-riding skills to a new level while continuing to film with some of the best free riders in the sport.
- 2019 – Pro Motocross 125 All Stars – 8th at Florida Round
- 2019 – Pro Motocross 125 All Stars – 19th at Budds Creek Round
- 2019 – Pro Motocross 125 All Stars – 24th at High Point Round